Sunday, February 28, 2010

Yard Sale

Saturday was a very nice day, Sun and temps in the 60's. The Campground that we are at, had a Car show, Craft Show, and Yard Sales. They also had a Hot Dog stand.  We had a yard sale and put a few items out along with our inflatable kayak we decided to sell. All of our small items sold and we had a few interest in the kayak, but no takers. Oh well, we'll try again some other time.  We had to try out the Chili Cheese Dogs, they tasted pretty good! They had some very nice crafts and a nice turn out for the Car Show. I forgot to bring my camera, so I didn't take any pics.
We spent the evening around the neighbors campfire, a nice ending to the day.
When we were in Missouri last fall, I went to find a grocery store and saw this Lawn tractor with a cart behind it in the parking lot. That was what someone drove to the store. I thought it was interesting, so I snapped a pic with my cell phone. It's nice to always have a camera at hand,-M

No comments:

Post a Comment