Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday already!


We just hung around the rig yesterday, except for a run to the grocery store for some Super Bowl snacks. I did a little maintenance work on the rig outside. It was mostly cloudy, but the temps were in the 60's.
The picture is of our spot that we are at now. We like it, there are lots of Live Oak trees and they really keep the wind down. We have a nice size yard also.
Not sure what we are doing today, it's suppose to rain this afternoon, so we'll see. Have a Great Day! -M

1 comment:

  1. that pink comment was from me - barb - can you tell? I'm still trying to figure out how to post something to you. I had to sign-up for a google account the first time but this time, I did not. As long as I pick 'anonymous' it will let me post. hmmmm very interesting....bkb

    ReplyDelete