Thursday, February 25, 2010

Enjoying the Day

Yesterday was a nice sunny, but cool day, by our standards. But I know in Nebraska people would be out in their short sleeves and shorts!  We have become pansys, in our jeans and sweatshirts.                      Vel was feeling the effects of her dental appointment from the day before, so she nursed her head pain all day.  I went to Wally World for a few things and then checked out a few shops downtown. There was a guard dog at one of the shops, a 9 week old, long hair Chihuahau. Very cute, reminded me of Luxi when I brought her home.
I bought some beads, I've made a few hemp bracelets, just for fun, so I'm expanding my supply.                   
 The other day when we were at the beach, someone had all of these kites flying at once.  The yellow one is in the shape of a guitar with a cone shape tail on it, pretty cool. -M

No comments:

Post a Comment