Thursday, February 11, 2010

Think Spring!






I downloaded my 112 pictures I had on my cell phone and to my surprise, I had over 300 pics on my disc. Guess I forgot to delete some. So, since there were spring pics on there, what a good day to show them.
I thought the picture of our old home was pretty cool in the dusk, with the moon above it, too bad it's a little blurry. The single flower pics are some we had around the house. A robin had built her nest in our Arbor, within the Clematis, so it was fairly easy to get a picture of that. The garden of flowers is in a park in Seattle, they were absolutely beautiful! That was when Vel had an assignment up there and, darn, I had to go visit her!
It's raining and in the 50's today, Wash needs to be done, and a few errands in town. The day will go fast as usual. Think Spring!!!!-M

1 comment:

  1. Don't you miss your house? That is really a cool picture - Barb

    ReplyDelete