Wednesday, July 7, 2010

lost and found

This last weekend we had a few items lost at the campground.  Someone lost a black pocket knife, someone else a pendant with a Palm tree and diamonds. Then yesterday I had a gal call the office, because she had lost her diamond engagement ring. She thought she might of lost it in the bathroom.  I told her no one had turned a ring in, but I would look in the corners of the bathroom to see if I could find it.  I found nothing.  But, in the mean time, someone had e-mailed the campground, saying that they had found a diamond ring below the bench by the playground.  Needless to say the gal who lost is was ecstatic, and described the ring to a T.  She would be driving a couple hours to the person's home who found her ring, soon!  At least we had one happy ending!
Other than that things have been pretty quiet at the campground-M

No comments:

Post a Comment