Saturday, July 31, 2010

Eldon's

Yesterday we went with my folks to Sioux City for a little shopping. Our first stop was lunch. Mom wanted to stop at a new restaurant called Eldon's.  What a great choice! The inside reminded me of PF Chang's in Omaha. A very warm feeling, with alot of Walnut wood. Vel wanted to try an interesting appetizer called Green Bean Tempura. It has a balsamic sauce and wasabi mayonnaise with it. Very Good!!! Our lunch meals were good, also.  We definitely will be back. http://www.eldonsrestaurant.com/    
My folk's flag pole in their front yard, bit the dust on a very windy day. So, we went to Lowe's and I'm going to try to come up with a fix, with PVC pipe.  So, we'll see how that turns out.
Other than that, the campground has started to slow down.  I think parents are taking their kids school shopping instead of camping.  But coming next week, we will have quite a few motorcyclist coming through on their way to the big Sturgis Rally, so things will pick up again.

Toby smiling!
I'm throwing in a picture of Toby smiling, we just got done playing Frisbee, so he was a happy camper!!-M

No comments:

Post a Comment