Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dogs, Wii and Dutch Oven

I didn't take any pictures yesterday and I wish I would have.  We started the day off with taking the dogs for their walk and then they got a bath. It has turned real humid down here, so it took a while for them to dry.  It was nice out, so we were able to let them sit outside in their little fencing area.                        We decided to go to the Mexican Potluck supper at the clubhouse, yesterday. So, I decided to make Dutch Oven Chili Relleno Casserole and I had a cake mix in the pantry to throw in my other Dutch Oven.  Both turned out good, I didn't burn either one.    Then when we got back to the rig, our neighbors came over to play a little wii, that we set up outside, underneath our awning.  Vel wanted to show the wife the flying bird game/exercise on the Wii Fit Plus cd.  It was pretty funny to watch two women flapping their arms like they were flying. (I wonder if their arms are sore today)  The husband kind of stay at their rig, I think he was too embarressed to come over at the time!  When he came over, we played a couple of games of bowling and then headed back to their rig, to sit by the fire for the rest of the evening.       It was a beautiful and fun day!-M


No comments:

Post a Comment