Friday, June 11, 2010

Rain Rain

Today is my niece's 9th Birthday!  Happy Birthday, Audrey!!!



We have had some Rainy weather this week. By the looks of the branch that fell you would think it's been real windy also. But I think it was just a weak branch, because the wind hasn't been extreme.


Thursday we had over  1 1/2 inches and this morning we had another 1 1/2 inches at least. So, the result was a pond outside our door.  And next to us the firepit was sitting in water.  There was a picnic table sitting in a pond also.  We needed a little rain, but we're good for now!                 Vel looked out the window, when it was pouring this morning and a tent camper (Husband, Wife, 4 little boys and 2 beagles) were throwing things in their car quickly and drove off.  I bet that was the quickest they ever have packed up, they probably had a few things to dry out when they got home.


Yesterday we had a couple come in, with their 16 ft 1957 Airstream.   It was in very good shape!  They were traveling cross country from a Vintage Airstream Rally.  I think Airstreams are pretty cool, and they are so well built.  The silver bullet going down the highway!   I think if I was still in a sticks and bricks, I probably would have a small Airstream or some type of small vintage trailer sitting in my driveway. I would be refurbishing it.  Good thing I not in a sticks and bricks! Ha!-M


No comments:

Post a Comment