Thursday, May 6, 2010

Yesterday evening, our friends and us, dutch oven cooked for supper. I tried something new, Shrimp stuffed Portobello mushrooms, I think they turned out o.k.   We also made a Devil's food cake for dessert.  Our friends made Hash brown casserole. It was all very tasty!!  Along with being a beautiful evening outside!
We ran our errands yesterday afternoon and also stopped by to visit with the lady who adopted our two cats, Midnight and Kia. We are so thrilled to have it all worked out so well.  She loves having them, they love being with her and are getting lots of attention. And as a added bonus she has a large bay window, that they can lay and watch the world go by!
I'm thinking about buying a new sewing machine. Our friend, Michelle, just bought one and took a sewing class and is getting  into it. So, I have the fever and have a few things I could make. So, do I get my ancient machine out of storage (it looks like one of the old black singer sewing machines, but it's blue) or do I just buy a basic new one?  Time will tell! Later-M

No comments:

Post a Comment