Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Yikes!!

We were getting ready to head down the road the other day, so I did my checking of the air pressure in the tires. Well, I went to check the first tire and I saw this snake tail sticking out of the one rims. Yikes! It looked to be a pretty small snake, so I wasn't as concerned as if it were much larger, but I still didn't want it there!

 So, of course I yelled at Vel to help me. She got our Hot Dog Campfire Stick to try to get it out of there.
It finally drop down to the ground and I took the stick and flung it out of there!  Vel then pick it up, with the stick, and placed it into the woodsy/marshy area on the other side of the road.


So, then we proceeded to check out the kayaks, which were leaning up against the tires, to make sure they were clear of any critters.  We do carry the kayaks inside the rig when we travel.  I'm not sure what I would do if I found one of them inside!  Yuck!!


Vel thought it was just a Gopher snake. She looked it up on the computer and sure enough that is what it is. Harmless, Thank Goodness!
Even though it was small, that was enough excitement for me for the day.-Later-M

No comments:

Post a Comment