Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hop-along's Progress

Vel is now 1 week post-op and she is still doing well.  She is only using 1 crutch to get around. She has had a couple of Physical Therapy sessions and is doing her exercises at home.  So, hopefully, things will continue to progress nicely and  we will head south before the snow starts to fly!!
I've been keeping busy, doing this and that.  The days have flown by!   I was on the web site http://www.eatingwell.com/, so, I've been cooking some healthy suppers.  It's been kind of fun!  We've had Teriyaki pork chops with Blueberry-ginger relish, Steamed tilapia, Szechuan Tofu with green beans and Friday I'm making Shrimp Enchilada Bake.  So far they've turned out  pretty good.  Vel told me today that she's ready for some good  Beef.( I agree with her)   So, I guess I'll have to find a lean beef recipe.
Today is going to be a rainy, lazy day!  Later-M

No comments:

Post a Comment